Looking for experienced Optician - We are open to training New Opticians as well.
Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
As an Optician, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients' lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Learn optical skills including dispensing, finish lab edging and mounting, prism applications, etc.
· Take frame and facial measurements, make repairs and/or adjustments to eyewear.
· To ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
Must be pleasant and welcoming to patients in person, on phone, and other communication methods.
· Must be able to gain proficiency in computer programs quickly and accurately.
· Must be a team player
Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, disability insurance; paid time-off and holidays and license renewal; as well as many other perks.
ABO Certified, a plus
Retail experience Required
Opticianry or Sunglass store sales preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour or DOE\