Independent Optometric practice is seeking an Optician who is ready to be a part of our team! We are a busy 2 doctor practice and pride ourselves in personalized care and quality customer service for each of our patients.
Our ideal candidate would be someone who enjoys working with people, pays special attention to detail and has a flair for the latest trends in eye wear.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Educating and assisting patients in selecting their frames and lenses
- Taking frame measurements
- Presenting and dispensing glasses
- Maintaining eyeglass inventory and meet with frame representatives
- Ordering contact lenses
- Processing patient’s vision insurance claims
- Assist patients in the pre-testing process
- Assist with answering phones and scheduling patient appointments
- Provide quality customer service
- Provide excellent communication with doctors, staff, and patients
This is a 30 plus hours a week position with half days on Saturdays. We offer a team-oriented work environment, competitive salary, medical benefits, paid training, paid holidays and paid time off.
At our practice, you can utilize your optical skills while assisting our loyal community of customers. Our optical dispensary offers the latest trends in fashion eyewear to fit every style and every budget. If you would like to be a valued member of our growing team, we would love to hear from you!