Established, busy private optometry practice in Winder, Georgia is seeking a part-time Optician.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- MINIMUM ONE YEAR OPTICAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- Proficiency with computerized dispensary information systems.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Organized and can move between multiple tasks while maintaining progress in work and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Must be friendly and professional for our family oriented practice.
- Interpreting prescriptions and assisting patients in frame/lens selection.
- Performs measurements of frame and lens specifications.
- Consults with patients to resolve eyewear problems or concerns.
- Repairing, adjusting and dispensing prescription lenses and frames.