Do you want to feel like what you do, matters? Our organization can provide fullfilling experiences in a team-like atmosphere.
Our group is a privately owned Ophthalmology practice who has been taking care of patients in the Poconos for over 40 years. Our patients come first.
We offer all aspects of eye care for all ages. Up to date diagnostics. Extensive line of eyewear as well as contact lenses. General eye health, cataract evals & surgery, Lasik, Retinal Care from Wills Eye doctors.
Seeking an experienced optician to join our practice. An individual who has a friendly, outgoing and self-motivated personality.
Job Duties will include but not limited to:
- Greet all Patents in person and by phone promptly and professionally
- Verifying, pulling and submitting insurance claims
- Able to transpose
- Perform minor adjustments and repairs on patients’ eyewear
- Able to measure for Bifocals & Progressives
- Working knowledge of different types of lenses such as poly & high index
- Assist patients in lens and frame selections
40 hours a week with some evening hours.
Must be able to travel among all locations.
Excellent benefits package which includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, vision, and profit sharing.
Salary commensurate with experience.