VSP Global is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high-fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries. No matter the role, we’re all focused on a singular mission: to help people see.
The basic function of the Optical Associate, Optician is to attract and retain customers by delivering exceptional customer service, fosters customer retention, and promotes outstanding associate/doctor satisfaction.
Drive profitable store sales
Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctor
Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:
- Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with customer's visual requirements;
- Recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs;
- Assists customers in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescription
- Conducts measurements of bridge and eyesize, temple length, vertex distance, pupilary distance and optical centers using appropriate tools
Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, and realistic delivery time quotes
Maximize Managed Vision Care relationships and sales opportunities as measured by:
- Effective plan administration and local service
- Improvements in average transaction
- Locally initiated plans
Assist with the timely implementation of approved Marketing programs by the execution of marketing programs and initiatives
Ensure positive and productive host relationships through Host participation, support, and satisfaction measured by Patient Satisfaction Surveys (PSS).
Other duties as assigned by Optical Manager and other Associates.
- Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability for sales results
- Experience and results with a retail or customer service establishment
- Ability to provide enthusiastic and concise communication to meet/exceed customer expectations as well as foster positive and results-oriented associate, doctor and host relationships
- Success in store merchandising and attention to detail
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in related field
- Experience with personal computers preferred