We are looking for an individual who is a Licensed Dispensing Optician. The qualified individual must be enthusiastic, detail oriented, able to multi task with strong communication, and interpersonal skills. In addition to a great working environment, we offer competitive salary and benefits including; medical, dental, disability, 401K and paid time off.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Prepare eye wear orders
- Measure patients' bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupillary distance, and optical centers of eyes, using measuring devices
- Heat, shape, or bend plastic or metal frames to adjust eyeglasses to fit patients
- Sell goods such as contact lenses, spectacles, sunglasses, etc.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by management
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Willing to help in all areas, have flexibility, and effectively work in a team environment
- Strong computer skills with attention to detail
- Professional appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and patient confidentiality
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Some knowledge of vision insurance billing
If you have these qualities please respond via this posting, your resume' and a cover letter.