Abba Eye Care is a growing, multi-location, eye care practice. We offer the highest quality and most innovated lens design available with best frame selection in Southern Colorado. Patient satisfaction is our number one goal!
We are seeking a full-time, experienced Optician to join our team. As an Optician, you will be:
- Helping patients select eyeglass and lens treatments including tints and coatings
- Adjusting eyeglasses to ensure proper fit
- Repairing broken frames
- Educating clients on proper eyeglass and contact lens care
- Interpreting prescriptions written by ophthalmologists and optometrists
- Collecting eye measurements
- Keeping track of orders, prescriptions, and inventory
- Creating work orders for lab technicians to ensure delivery of the proper lenses
Our ideal candidate will have 3 years’ experience as a full-time Optician and experience working with vision insurance. ABO certification a plus. Must be able to neutralize lenses with a manual lensometer, take manual measurements, but have computer skills for measuring and order entry. Excellent customer service skills and sales skills are required, as well as the ability to multi-task and work in a high-paced setting. Our Opticians must be able to work 40 hours per week and up to 3 Saturdays per month.
We offer competitive pay, flexible schedule, medical and dental benefits, PTO, and 401k. If you enjoy working with patients, value teamwork, and are excited to become a part of a growing local business, we invite you to apply today!