Highline Vision Center, located in Southlands area of Aurora, Colorado, is an optometry practice that provides exemplary eye care to our patients by our Doctors that have over 50 years of combined service. Our Doctors are well respected in the eyecare community. Our Doctors provide an outstanding work environment that is team and family friendly for patients and team members. The following opportunities are available for those seeking this type of work environment.
At Highline Vision Center, our Team enjoys:
- A beautiful, free standing, high tech optometry practice with outdoor patios and on site parking.
- Complimentary eye exams and glasses annually
- Participates in open book policy where each team member has an investment in how the practice operates and contributes to the growth of the practice.
- A fun environment with staff outings and events planned on a quarterly basis and celebrations of anniversaries, staff accomplishments, and birthdays. (YES, our Doctors bake cakes for staff birthdays!)
- Paraoptometric staff appreciation from the Doctors.
-A beautiful lounge area with full kitchen and spectacular views of the entire front range mountains.
If this is the environment you have dreamed of working and thriving in, you may be the next team member we are seeking.
Growing, team oriented, high tech optometry practice is seeking a full time optician. Candidate must have exemplary people skills, a great attitude, and be outgoing and friendly. Previous optical experience desired. Candidate will help patients select glasses, file insurance, check in eyewear jobs, maintain optical boutique, and check patients out. Schedule includes Saturdays (7:30-12:30). Computer experience with Windows is necessary as we are an electronic charting practice. Officemate software experience is a plus.
Please forward your cover letter, salary requirements, and resume if you are the people pleaser we are looking for. Only those who send all requested information will be considered
Highline benefits include:
- Paid time off for Vacations and sick time (PTO)
- 401K plan
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Bonus plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Certifications and continuing education