The Eye Care Centers is seeking an energetic individual with the ability to multi-task while selling eyewear in our Maplewood location primarily, but at times in our Fridley and Maple Grove locations.
Desired Team member:
- 1 year optical experience
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to follow-through on all processes and procedures.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Effective telephone, email and in-person communication.
- Punctual, positive, smiling, hospitable individuals encouraged to apply!
- Optical experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Optical training will be provided.
- ABO Certification will be reflected in position compensation.
A multitude of daily projects are required, time management is essential. Daily tasks include:
- General office duties - including greeting customers.
- Optical sales and product replenishment ordering.
- Fitting, measuring and adjusting patients eyewear.
- Preparing shipments. Product inventory entering and returning.
- General facility cleaning, organizing and product maintenance.
This is a perfect position for a person who likes fun and fashion. Hiring for attitude and personality, if you have the abilities above, we can train you on the rest!
- Customer Service: 2 years
- High school or equivalent