Loma Linda Optometry is a busy private practice office located in the Inland Empire in Southern California. We are seeking an enthusiastic team player to provide exceptional service to our patients. We provide high end eyecare and eyewear to our patients. Our office is very family friendly, and has been serving our community for 17 years. We offer a wide variety of choices in our optical from kids frames, to designer lines. We also pride ourselves in advanced treatment of medical conditions and ocular disease. Applicants must be professional and genuinely enjoy working with patients and creating an exceptional customer experience.
Duties include -
- Pre-testing of patients prior to eye exams, using an auto-refractor, visual field testing, fundus photography
- Recording patient health history information
- Contact lens insertion and removal teaching
- Selling, dispensing and frame styling of eye wear
- Adjusting and repairs of eye wear
- Submitting claims to vision carriers
- Answering phone lines and scheduling appointments
- Placing patient orders
- Assist in finishing laboratory
Compensation will be based on experience. We offer a competitive salary with benefits including: holiday pay, earned time off (vacation), and 401K retirement investment savings plan. Medical benefits are available after 90 days of employment.