Allure Eyewear is a leading producer of fashion Eyewear and Sunglasses. We are seeking a dynamic, organized, and self-motivated sales professional with established relationships and proven track records of success with Independent Optical Retailers.
This position requires prospecting and developing new accounts, with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue targets.The Outside Sales representative will be evaluated on the ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets. This position is an Independent Contract status. It requires proven territory management skills, reliable transportation and tremendous organizational skills.
Since 2003 we’ve made our mark in the eyewear industry by our unprecedented customer centric approach of business and our dedication to quality, design and technological innovation.
With a team comprised of industry veterans, seasoned specialists as well as fresh design talent we create products that are innovative and compelling. The end result? We deliver eyewear with style, diversity and craftsmanship of the highest standard.
We offer a competitive commission. We are committed to your success and trust that your presentation skills, relationship building expertise, entrepreneurial spirit and drive will develop the territory rapidly. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please contact us for consideration.
Portfolio of Brands:
Kendall + Kylie offers a unique opportunity for ECP’s to carry a hip, strong, premium fashion brand while remaining competitively positioned in today’s market. Additional well-known brands and products include; James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Oscar De La Renta and new exciting fashion brands coming soon.
Key Duties andResponsibilities:
- Drive product category penetration
- Ensure sales tools are utilized effectively
- Attend occasional events and trunk shows
- Familiar with time, territory and call cycle management
- Expand distribution through new customer acquisition
- Provide promotional and marketing recommendations
- Manage sales territory to drive ongoing revenue growth
- Project a professional image while presenting company policies
- Align with customer service team to deliver best in class service
- Excel in developing key, productive relationships with customers
- Provide competitor feedback to develop our competitive positions
- Manage customer specific category mix, programs, and promotions
- Provide product feedback and recommendations to identify opportunities
- Attend via phone, email or in person regular sales meetings as necessary
- Strong relationship building and business development skills
- Experience as a Sales Professional and/or Optical industry experience with demonstrated success in growing sales
- Excellent customer service and listening skills
- Strategic consultative mindset with strong follow through
- Strong communicator with effective presentation and listening skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email)
- Ability to carry and lift multiple sample bags weighing up to 50 pounds
References should be available upon request.
This position is an Independent Contractor status.