Allure Eyewear is a leading producer of fashion Eyewear and Sunglasses. We are seeking dedicated, organized, energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated sales professionals with established relationships and proven track records of success within the optical channel of trade.
As an Independent Optical Sales Representative for Allure Eyewear, your role would be to manage, develop and grow business with existing and new customers and to expand distribution of our products to the ECP’s.
Since 2003 we’ve made our mark in the eyewear industry by our unprecedented customer centric approach of business and our dedication to quality, design and technological innovation.
With a team comprised of industry veterans, seasoned specialists as well as fresh design talent we create products that are innovative and compelling. The end result? We deliver eyewear with style, diversity and craftsmanship of the highest standard.
Allure Eyewear is a company that ECPs turn to when seeking competitively priced, original and quality products backed by top-notch marketing and customer service
We offer a competitive commission. We are committed to your success and trust that your presentation skills, relationship building expertise, entrepreneurial spirit and drive will develop the territory rapidly. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please contact us for consideration.
Portfolio of Brands:
Kendall + Kylie offers a unique opportunity for ECP’s to carry a hip, strong, premium fashion brand while remaining competitively positioned in today’s market. Additional well-known brands and products include; James Dean, Marilyn Monroe, Oscar De La Renta and new exciting fashion brands coming soon.
- Drive product category penetration
- Ensure sales tools are utilized effectively
- Attend occasional events and trunk shows
- Effectively manage and execute the sales cycle
- Expand distribution through new customer acquisition
- Provide promotional and marketing recommendations
- Manage sales territory to drive ongoing revenue growth
- Project a professional image while presenting company policies
- Align with customer service team to deliver best in class service
- Excel in developing key, productive relationships with customers
- Provide competitor feedback to develop our competitive positions
- Manage customer specific category mix, programs, and promotions
- Provide product feedback and recommendations to identify opportunities
- Travel within territory to promote and sell our eyewear and sunglasses
Experience & Attributes / Ideal Candidate Profile:
- College degree
- Previous optical sales experience
- Must reside in the respective territory
- Strategic consultative mindset with strong follow through
- Strong communicator with effective presentation and listening skills
References should be available upon request.