Optical Sales Representative
Avalon Eyewear & LAB-Tech Inc. are leading producers and brands of fashion Eyewear, Sunglasses, Accessories and prescription Lenses, and growing companies within the Unites States and American markets. We are seeking dedicated, organized, energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated sales professionals with established relationships and proven track records of success within the optical channel of trade.
As an Independent Optical Sales Representative for Avalon Eyewear and LAB-Tech, your role would be to manage, develop and grow business with existing and new customers and to expand distribution of our products to a variety of optical retailers. You will have access to a wider range of product categories than virtually any other sales representative, and the ability to provide a better service to the customer base through access to one of Avalon’s or LAB-Tech’s distribution facilities located in the New York City, Miami, and Los Angeles areas.
- San Antonio, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Charlottesville, VA
- Kansas City, KS
- St. Louis, MO
- Milwaukee, WI
- Chicago, IL
- Minneaplis, MN
- Kansas City, KS
Family owned and operated, with more than seventy five years of experience in the industry, both Avalon Eyewear Inc. and LAB-Tech Inc. are companies that ECPs turn to when seeking competitively priced, original and quality products backed by top-notch marketing and customer service. With three distribution facilities located strategically around the country, the companies have a uniquely strong presence in the American markets.
Great compensation packages are available for the right candidate. We offer a competitive draw, commission and bonus program with opportunity for future advancement. We are committed to your success and trust that your presentation skills, relationship building expertise, entrepreneurial spirit and drive will develop the territory rapidly. Your dedication and hard work will be rewarded. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please contact us for consideration.
Portfolio of Brands:
Italian fashion designer licensed brand Romeo Gigli offers a unique opportunity for ECP’s to carry a successful, strong, premium European fashion brand while remaining competitively positioned in today’s market. Additional well-known brands and products include; Parade, K12, Elan, Le Grand, Avalon, Deja Vu, Wired, Vavoom, Sureflex, Bookmark, Outshine, Labco, Seiko, Younger, Zeiss, Vision Ease, Optima, Transitions.
- drive product category penetration
- ensure sales tools are utilized effectively
- attend occasional events and trunk shows
- effectively manage and execute the sales cycle
- expand distribution through new customer acquisition
- provide promotional and marketing recommendations
- manage sales territory to drive ongoing revenue growth
- project a professional image while presenting company policies
- align with customer service team to deliver best in class service
- excel in developing key, productive relationships with customers
- provide competitor feedback to develop our competitive positions
- manage customer specific category mix, programs, and promotions
- provide product feedback and recommendations to identify opportunities
- travel within territory to promote and sell our eyewear, cases, and lenses
Experience & Attributes / Ideal Candidate Profile:
- college degree
- previous optical sales experience
- must reside in the respective territory
- strategic consultative mindset with strong follow through
- strong communicator with effective presentation and listening skills
References should be available upon request. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org