Looking for experienced Optical sales or Optician individuals to Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, paid time-off and holidays and license renewal; as well as many other perks.
As an Optician/Sales Person, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients' lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Learn optical skills including dispensing, finish lab edging and mounting, prism applications, etc.
· Take frame and facial measurements, make repairs and/or adjustments to eyewear.
· To ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
Must be pleasant and welcoming to patients in person, on phone, and other communication methods.
· Must be able to gain proficiency in computer programs quickly and accurately.
· Must be a team player
Optical Retail experience Required; ABO certified a plus but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Competitive Salary and benefits!