Job Description FULL-TIME and PART-TIME
Exccellent compensaton and comissions; Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, as well as many other perks.
Looking for experienced, driven Sales Professional with Optical Experience
Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
With our team, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients' lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
· Must be pleasant and welcoming to patients in person, on phone, and other communication methods.
· Must be able to gain proficiency in computer programs quickly and accurately.
· Must be a team player
· Must have strong communication, customer service and organizational skills.
· Must be able to work weekend hours.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes, competitive hourly wage, monthly incentives, as well as many other perks.
Optical Sales experience is Required
Optical/Sunglass store sales preferred
Job Types: Part-time and Full time