Join our growing Optical team as our business continues to expand.
As a Managing Optician, you will help analyze and interpret prescriptions into visually, functional and cosmetically fashionable eyewear for all aspects of our patients' lives.
· Assist patients with eyeglass frame selection.
· Assist patients with spectacle lens selection, including materials, coatings, tints, and treatments.
· Assist patients with contact lens selection, education, and care.
· Assess and interpret patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
· Learn optical skills including dispensing, finish lab edging and mounting, prism applications, etc.
· Take frame and facial measurements, make repairs and/or adjustments to eyewear.
· To ensure our patients receive quality eyewear in a timely manner.
· Check lenses on delivery to ensure that they meet the required specifications
· Arrange and maintain merchandising of displays
High School graduate or equivalent
Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener and team builder
Knowledge of current store merchandise
Strong basic math skills
Awareness of current fashion trends
Familiarity with cash register, computers and calculators
Embrace new technology and change
We need a strong leader to manage our San Francisco office. Must have important understanding of the optical business and assessing and interpreting patient financial options, including insurance and vision plan benefits, discount plans, charitable options, coupons, promotions, and payment plans.
Our comprehensive compensation package includes competitive salary with full benefits plus monthly /Yearly incentives.
Please contact: email@example.com