Optical Lab Inventory Coordinator
LAB-Tech Inc. / SkyLab – Northvale, NJ
We are an independent, family-owned and operated lens supplier and digital lens laboratory, serving the optical community for more than 80 years. We have a skilled, long tenured team and are looking for someone to join us in order to help coordinate our daily (lab) inventory needs. Ideal candidate will help support the seamless continuity of our operations in a fast-paced, lens manufacturing facility.
With three additional distribution facilities and a sales force located strategically around the country, the company has a uniquely strong presence in the market.
Competitive compensation and benefits available for the right candidate. We offer an opportunity for future advancement. We are committed to your success. If you feel you have what it takes to join our team, please contact us for consideration.
- Pre-production staging, picking and verifying of items needed to process daily customer orders.
- Coordinate the lab/lens inventory with a goal of maintaining low variance.
- Uphold strict policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Daily lens replenishment including purchase orders and receipt of goods.
- Monitoring min/max settings to maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Develop and follow a cycle count schedule and process to ensure accuracy of on-hand inventory.
Experience & Attributes / Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Basic computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Previous optical experience a benefit.
- Strategic, consultative and cooperative mindset with strong follow through.
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members effectively.
References should be available upon request.