A respected boutique & independent eyewear company is looking to expand its sales team in multiple territories
Direct Sales position for multiple eyewear collections, to include house and designer eyewear brands.
The successful candidate will prospect and foster client relationships and solicit sales orders from North American optical retailers.
Responsibilities include; providing top notch client support, managing accounts both via sell in of products as well as assisting the account to meet sell through or sales growth goals, proactively working to win new sales initiatives and board space management opportunities.
Ideal candidates will have sales experience, passion for working with people and building long term sales relationships; Strong communication and administrative skills for client relations as well as corporate reporting follow up; Work well independently, with a strong attention to detail and be self-motivated for constant cold calling of prospective sales accounts as well as sales routing coordination.
- Are passionate about working with people, building relationships and listening to your clients’ needs
- Know the difference as well as what it takes to evolve from sales rep to territory manager
- Your sales experience has proven that sales growth is directly associated to your client management skills
- Are able to NOT take a cold call personal, you know the client’s NO only relates to a sale today and not to you personally and can troubleshoot your way past the NO to a future appointment
- Are organized and self-motivated
- Are ready, able & willing to be a true road-warrior
If the above scenarios resonate with your sales abilities or style we would like to discuss a prospective future as a direct sales territory manager with our company.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in product sales, consumer, fashion apparel and/or accessories (Optical sales experience a plus, not a prerequisite)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook calendar
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate