Optical Customer Service Associate
FramesDirect.com is looking for opticians to provide exceptional service to our customers!
This position provides high levels of customer service for our customers who buy name-brand eyewear.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist customers on the phone by answering questions and placing orders for them
- Provide style consulting and help customers choose the best glasses for their personal needs
- Ensure orders for customers are reviewed for the correct prescription, size, color, shipping addresses, etc.
- Demonstrate product knowledge and accurately describe features and benefits of various lenses and our frames
- Work closely with others in the organization to ensure flawless service
- Passionate about helping customers with both fashion and optical!
- Effective interpersonal skills and customer-friendly
- Open to change and a fast-paced environment
- Great at communicating clearly through written and oral conversations
- A team player
- Highly detail-oriented and organized; a good time manager able to handle many customers
- Optical experience with eyeglass and sunglass frames and lenses, as well as contact lenses
- Good computer skills
- High school degree required, some college desired
FramesDirect is the leading online retailer of designer eyewear. The company's mission is to leverage the advantages of virtual shopping to provide a great value for our customers. FramesDirect is part of the Essilor E-Commerce
Benefits of joining the FramesDirect team:
- Great benefits, including Medical, Vision, Dental, etc.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Nice schedules!
- Retirement (401k) plan with matching
- Great pay with a generous commission program allowing you to impact your income!
- Referral bonus program