Premiere Newport Beach Ophthalmology group seeking back office ophthalmic assistant.
Full-time position with benefits!
Ideal candidate will be personable and have a can-do attitude. Experience in ophthalmology is a plus, but we are willing to provide training if you are a good fit for the office.
Good qualities for applicants will be:
- ability to work well with others
- skills at conversing with patients and making them feel at ease
- technology skills so you can learn and become proficient with hi-tech ophthalmic testing equipment
- multi-tasking ability, keeping busy in various job duties simultaneously
- ability to predict the needs of the physician, so as to keep their clinic moving forward throughout the day
- desire for job advancement, through on-the-job training and formal certification courses
- computer savvy: word, excel, electronic medical records,etc.
If you have this skill set, and are looking for long-term employment at an state of the art, thriving ophthalmic practice, please forward your resume for consideration!
Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org