Job for Ophthalmologist in Manhattan Kansas...Ophthalmology Partnership Opportunity with Progressive, Esteemed Eye Practice!
We are a very progressive, established group ophthalmology practice with an excellent reputation among patients and providers. We are recruiting a Comprehensive Ophthalmologist / Cataracts / Refractive Surgeon and would love to find a talented, personable surgeon for our group.
Job-seeking Ophthalmology candidates who are motivated to find a great opportunity in Kansas with future partnership prospects with an ethical team will want to learn more about our group and the communities we serve.
Need: Comprehensive Ophthalmologist / Cataracts / Refractive Surgeon.
Partnership: This is an employment position with opportunity for future partnership.
Experience level: We will consider ophthalmologists in residency training as well as experienced eye surgeons. The most important thing for us is to find a great MD match for our team.
Company Culture: Welcoming, open, collaborative and collegial. The best way to describe our organization is dynamic. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve the care we give to our patients. In that respect, we are continually learning and evolving so that we can be an exceptional practice.
· Locations served: Topeka, KS, Lawrence, KS and Manhattan, KS.
· Scribes: Each doctor has his or her own scribe.
· Well-trained staff: The majority of our staff have certifications in their particular areas of expertise; COE, COA, COT, CPSS, OCS etc.
· Salary and Benefits: The incoming ophthalmologist will receive an exceptional salary plus productivity bonuses and attractive benefits offering. Malpractice, Tail, PTO, CME, Health / Dental, 401k, Life Insurance and more will be provided.
Living and Working in Manhattan Kansas!
Here are some helpful facts and web links about Manhattan Kansas.
· Population of the county: 71k+
· Unemployment: 2.2%
· Large local employers include: Kansas State University, GTM Sportswear, Florence Manufacturing Co.
· Manhattan is the future home of the U.S. Bio and Agricultural Defense Department.
Forbes ranks Manhattan, KS as one of the top 30 “Best Small Places for Business and Careers”. https://www.forbes.com/places/ks/manhattan/
“Manhattan has seen the job market increase by 3.3% over the last year. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 42.9%, which is higher than the US average of 38.0%.”
“Manhattan is one of the best educational environments I have ever seen. The local school district is filled with passionate employees and the facilities are modern and well-maintained. Also in town are 3 wonderful colleges, Kansas State University, Manhattan Area Technical College, and Manhattan Christian College.”
Things to Do in Manhattan, KS per Tripadvisor.
City of Manhattan Parks and Recreation. Here’s a great link to all the parks & trails in the Manhattan, KS, area.
OjO Ophthalmology jobs Online
Ophthalmology and Optometry Recruitment and Placement Agency