Ophthalmologist - Retina Specialist
Bennett & Bloom and John Kenyon are seeking a board certified/eligible, fellowship trained, retina specialist to take over well established retina practice. This is a unique opportunity to take over a busy practice and immediately assume a significant portion of the medical and surgical volume in our Paducah location and satellite offices. You will see approximately 40-60 patients a day and perform 5-7 major cases a week. There is ample room for growth. Surgeries are performed in the practice owned ASC.
We offer a generous salary and bonus based on production in addition to a generous benefit package.
Bennett & Bloom and John Keynon are now part of EyeCare Partners, a growing company that aims to set the highest standards of excellence, integrating the best patient care practices, and business and operations systems processes to optimize each practice. We hire the best staff to support our compassionate and self-motivated surgeons.
Impressive Benefits for an Impressive Team:
- Exclusive focus on retina
- Comprehensive employee benefits packages, including 401-K, health insurance, medical malpractice insurance, and vacation
- Access to practice-owned ASCs
- State of the art technology
- Competitive compensation structure with productivity bonus
- State license reimbursements
- Generous employee purchase program
If you are interested, please reach out to Caitlin at CaitlinCovey@eyecare-partners.com