Are you looking for a great culture where you can be part of a family? Do you love helping others?
Vision Clinic is an optometry practice with locations in Springfield, Branson, Ozark, and Nixa, and we are currently looking for a patient focused technician manager for our team in Springfield.
Our ideal candidate will embrace our passion to provide extraordinary eye care and exceptional patient care and be trained in all areas of the technician department.
You will manage and oversee the day-to-day operations of the technician department. You must be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven management experience
- Knowledge of technician responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Prior medical/optical experience a plus
Partial Job Description:
CURRENT JOB TITLE Technician Manager - Springfield
REPORT TO Director of Operations
Purpose: Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the technician department.
- Oversee and manage technicians.
- Staff Schedules and OT, Time Off Requests, Manual Time Approval
- Performance Reviews
- Hiring and Termination (With help of Director of HR)
- Development, Coaching, and Training
- Conduct regular huddles and meetings
- Ensure performance standards are met with approved training protocols and job specific proficiencies for staff.
- Attend and actively participate in manager meetings, STEP teams, and leadership training.
- Understanding of all technician roles and duties.
- Provide assistance to all technician department roles. (tech, scribe, etc.)
- Develop protocols for all types of patients.
- Monitor the flow of the tech lane.
- Oversee the ordering of contact lenses.
- Coordinate equipment repair and ensure equipment is working properly.
- Maintain close working relationship with Front Desk Manager for smooth transitions from check-in to exam.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Continuing Education
- Career Development
Salary will be based on experience. To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.