Ophthalmologist in River Falls Wisconsin looking for Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT or COMT) to join our very busy practice.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Would prefer 1 year experience in Ophthalmology Office
- Work independently and as a Team Player
- Responsible for rooming patients, communicate with patient on surgeries or procedure instructions, review medications and special testing.
- Assist in procedure room during injections, lasers and minor procedures
- Maintain and clean equipment
- Order supplies and medications
- Special Testing - OCT, Visual Field, Fundus Photo, A Scan,
- Assist Physician by returning phone calls to patients and pharmacies
- Completion of JCAHPO Certified Ophthalmic Technician required
Hours: 30-34 Monday-Friday (Fridays off by 1)
Location: River Falls, WI
Wage: Competitive Wage
Benefits: PTO, 6 paid Holidays, 401K (matching), Sam's Club Membership
Job Type: Full Time