Refractive Technician at the Bay Area's Premier Laser Eye Center
This is an exciting full-time or part-time opportunity to work at one of the most-respected medical offices in Northern California. The Laser Eye Center of Silicon Valley is looking for a technician that has an engaging personality, excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and the desire to work with our team to provide our patients with the best level of care. Bilingual a plus.
As a member of our Ophthalmic Technician team, you'll be responsible for taking ocular pre-testing measurements, and helping our patients feel comfortable learning about Laser Vision Correction. As you gain experience, you'll be able to assist our surgeon with Laser Vision Correction procedures. Prior experience with refracting/optometry is beneficial, but not mandatory since we can teach you to do each part of the job if your personality is a great fit for our practice.
The typical work schedule is Monday through Friday. Also, we work one Saturday per month, but then we take off the following Monday in return. Hours can range between 25-40 hrs per week, depending on patient volume. We have two locations: San Jose (main) and Pleasanton.
The Laser Eye Center is a fun, energetic and supportive environment to work and help people see better! We are a growing and thriving company established in 1992. If you're interested, please reply with cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with "Technician Job" in the subject line. No phone calls please. We look forward to meeting you!
Our company website is www.2020eyesite.com.
• Energetic, engaging and empathetic personality.
• Team player with great interpersonal skills.
• Strive to provide each patient with a “concierge-style patient care” experience
• Professional, well-groomed appearance.
• COA, COT, COMT credentials a plus.
• Refractive surgery or optometric office experience a plus.
Compensation / Benefits:
• Base Salary: $16 - $34 an hour (Depending on prior experience, degrees/credentials and training)
• Medical insurance
• Retirement: 401(k) with match
• Flexible/Part-time positions also available.