Large Ophthalmology Practice in Burlington County is seeking a hard working, enthusiastic and reliable person to work alongside our doctors and other clinical staff in our Moorestown, Columbus and Medford offices.
This is a fast paced full-time position that requires direct patient contact and applicants must:
- Be friendly and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to Multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Have excellent listening, typing, spelling and grammar skills.
- Be punctual, organized and able to work independently as well as part of a team to deliver excellent patient care.
- Experience with electronic health records preferred, but not required.
Specific job tasks include:
- Taking and documenting patient histories.
- Performing preliminary patient workups/diagnostic testing.
- Assisting patients ranging in age from birth to adulthood. Some patients may require limited assistance transferring to/from wheelchairs.
- Medical experience and eye/ophthalmology experience a strong plus, but we are willing to train the right candidate with a friendly outgoing personality and good work ethic.
We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, accrued personal/vacation time and a 401(k) plan.
To be considered for the position you must email the following information:
- Cover letter
- Cover letter must include your salary requirements and
- You must specify why you want to work in the Eye Field and what characteristics you possess that differentiates you from other applicants.