Come grow with us! St. Luke's is growing and looking to train those that are motivated and have the drive to become an Ophthalmic Technician!
As a technician with St. Luke’s, you will be part of our world renowned medical team using state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality care to our patients. You will be the first person who sees our patients, completing visual field testing and various diagnostic testing.
“Excellence…with love” is a mission statement we adhere to in every aspect of our care giving, from the moment a patient walks through our doors to the follow-up care they receive. We are committed to helping our patients attain overall wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals looking for a plan for longevity
- Full-time opportunity
- 6-8 week training program will be in Tarpon Springs. Once training is completed, the employee will be assigned to one of our offices (Clearwater, Springhill, St. Petersburg, Tampa or Tarpon Springs) based on availability and need.
- Abilitiy to travel between locations
The Benefits of working for St. Luke’s
- Paid training and the chance to work with and learn from excellent doctors and staff
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to build a career with a longstanding, reputable organization
- Leadership and Career Advancement opportunities
- Advancement to paid ophthalmology certifications (COA, COT, COMT)
See more benefits at http://www.stlukeseye.com/careers/benefits/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We participate in the E-Verify Program