Our busy Forest HIlls practice is seeking a part-time Ophthalmic Technician/Assistant. Someone who has experience in Ophthalmology or a medical assistant certificate would be preferred.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of patients for exams by taking history of present illness,past medical and ocular history including medications and allergies.
- Strong verbal and written communication to accurately assess patients.
- Experience or willingness to learn Visual Fields, OCT's, Fundus Photography and IOL master.
- Paid Continuing Education
- Salary depends on experience
- Flexible Hours