Dakota Eye Institute is looking for a FULL-TIME employee who is energetic, motivated, and is team orientated. We are committed to providing excellent on-the-job training to help you attain certification as an Ophthalmic Assistant. Responsibilities include: obtaining medical history, performing tests and procedures required for medical and routine exams.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of medical and ophthalmic terminology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and be a positive team member.
- Empathetic personality with concern for patient’s needs.
- Strong organization with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Fluent in English
- Must be willing to travel to satellite clinics.
- Competitive benefit package including health/dental/retirement plans.