Entry level positions available! Looking for candidates to assist in our busy Ophthalmic practice. Candidates should have outgoing personalities, good customer service skills and willing to learn.
Essential skills and experience:
To assist in the smooth operation of an ophthalmology practice by providing communication to patients and providers, traveling to multiple locations, and having a detailed orientated personality.
- High school diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- LPN, LVN, CNS’s preferred, but will train
In Turn We Will Provide:
- Benefits to full time team members that include comprehensive medical, dental and optical coverage, 401K and short term disability.
- Company paid life insurance.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Paid parking where applicable.
- Team oriented working environment where you are heard and respected.
- Clear career ladder opportunities.