We are a busy private Optometry and Ophthalmology practice located in downtown Conway. We are searching for friendly and enthusiastic people who has an interest in providing great customer service while ensuring their patients receive the very best eye care. We are accepting resumes and interviewing for ophthalmic technicians. Medical experienced required. You must be able to multi-task, be reliable, professional, and have a friendly personality. Candidates must be available to work some Saturdays.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- History taking
- Visual acuity measurement
- Refractometry (measurements for the glasses prescription)
- Tonometry (measure eye pressure)
- Measure pupil size and reactivity
- Test and measure eye muscle function
- Visual field testing
- Assist with contact lens fitting, and patient instruction
Ophthalmic Experience is a plus but not required. On the job training is available.
If this is a position that interests you, please submit your resume which includes work history and references. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Health Insurance is now offered to full time employees. Other benefits such as: IRA and Paid Time Off, are also available. Compensation is based on experience.