Tyson Eye and Dr Tyson have been voted "Best Cataract and Best Lasik Surgeon in SW Florida".
Tyson Eye is looking for a candidate who, are or wish to become Certified Ophthalmic Assistant (COA) or Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT). We pay for ongoing training as well as provide pay increases once certification is achieved!
Tyson Eye promotes from within and encourages our team members to advance their careers and earning potential. The majority of our technicians become Certified Ophthalmic Assistants (COA) within 18 months of joining our team. Our current technicians are cross trained for Optometry, general Ophthalmology, Retina, Lasik, Cataract, and in our research department.
Responsibilities/ Essential Job Functions:
- Review patient chart(s)
- Working up patients for eye exams
- Opening and closing of exam rooms
- Provide the highest quality of customer service
- Perform diagnostic tests (OCT, Retina Camera, Visual Field, Goldmann tonometry, OPD, IOL master, etc.)
Excellent benefits package available for FT employees upon 91st day of employment:
- Health Insurance/Dental Insurance/Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- IRA with company match
Tyson Eye is proud to be a drug and tobacco free organization.