Expanding Ophthalmology/Retina practice is seeking an enthusiastic and energetic ophthalmic assistant/technician. Ophthalmic/Medical experience is preferred but not required. We are willing to train the right person with the right attitude who enjoys being part of a team-oriented practice. Our main office is located in a state of the art facility with free garage parking and easy access to Interstate 40. We are looking for hard working individuals who are dependable, punctual, and have excellent customer service and patient care skills.
- Performing patient work-ups, obtaining patient medical histories and performing specialized diagnostic testing.
- Professionally assist physicians with patient care, patient education and minor procedures.
- Must have reliable transportation for traveling to other local satellite offices. Reimbursement for gas and mileage will be provided.
- Must have neat and legible handwriting, excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to perform well in a fast paced high volume practice.
We offer competitive pay and a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K match, scrub allowance, and a performance based bonus program. JCAHPO, ATPO and OPS CE reimbursement with opportunity to travel to the annual CE programs.