Denny Eye and Laser Center is seeking a skilled Ophthalmic Technician with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering the highest level of eye care and service. Nestled in a wonderful community of caring patients and a dynamic team, our practice has excellent reviews and our long term focus is on you.
As our ophthalmic technician, a day in our practice includes, working up patients including OCT, VF, TOPO, IOL master, slit lamp evaluations, Goldman tonometry, manual refraction and the management of clinic patient flow. We see you as the “right hand” to the ophthalmologists, optometrists, and an assett to the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants a rewarding career and has the desire to make a difference within an ophthalmology practice.
Candidates must aspire to excel at patient care and relationship building. Knowledge of ophthalmology, optometry, refractometry, AdvancedMD, MDI IntelleChart PRO and COA/COT certification a plus!
Management opportunity is available for the star candidate.
Why should you join our team?
- We are not your typical employer. We believe in personal responsibility while giving you the tools and training to grow your career in healthcare.
- We offer superior benefits: 100% paid medical insurance, retirement & profit share, paid time off and training.
- We are sustainable and growing!
- Be a part of The Eye Institute and Pacific Vision Foundation and give back to the community. https://www.pacificvisionfoundation.org
- The newly remodeled office @ The Eye Institute is located near Civic Center Bart station and Muni.
Join us and grow your career!