For 40 years, Vision Care Specialists has built its reputation on innovation, passion and a creative approach to eye care. Our Motto is: We Succeed Together and we live that every day. We are currently looking for 2 individuals that want to join the very best practice in the Denver area. As a recognized service and technology leader in the Denver Metro area, we are completely invested in finding, training and growing our team members.
If you possess superior customer service skills, an engaging personality and want to make a difference in the lives of others every day, then your search for a career has found a new destination!
Our Doctor Assistants are the front line care givers to our patients. They are innovative, enthusiastic and driven to deliver a service experience that is unique in the healthcare field. The work is fast-paced and challenging. It is also extremely rewarding as you are surrounded with others of like mind and motivation.
- The ability to speak well (text speak does not count) and to engage professionally and personally with patients across an age range of 1 – 100 years old.
- A thirst for knowledge and a willingness to share it with others.
- A zest for life.
- Anticipate our patient’s needs and deliver to exceed those expectations.
- A comfort with technology – internet, websites, electronic health record system.
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions based on information.
- Embrace a fast-paced environment. There is no idle in our practice!
- Show a strong willingness to help in any area and learn new things, even if it is outside of the “box”.
- Passion for puzzles and working things out. Healthcare is unique for each patient.
- A ‘can do’ attitude. We Succeed Together.
- A detail oriented nature.
- A complete embrace of our LifeFit™ approach. It is our core belief.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in Optometry or any medical office.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish.
Vision Care Specialists offers the following benefit program:
- Health insurance through Aetna
- Dental plans also through Aetna
- Personal Time Off (PTO) accrual. 80 hours in first year.
- Access to and at cost pricing for the latest Frames and Contact Lenses. You will become hooked!
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401K Plan
- Voluntary Term Life
- Voluntary Long Term Disability
Cully Holmes – Director of Human Resources
Phone: (303) 991-9624
Fax: (303) 991-9643