Eye Physicians & Surgeons, PC is searching for an experienced ophthalmic technician and experienced scribe.
This is a full-time position. Required to work at two locations, Decatur and Peachtree Dunwoody (Northside).
- Prepare exam and screening rooms prior to patient’s arrival.
- Obtain and document patient medical information in our electronic health record system (MDIntellechartPro).
- Technician skills include history taking, visual acuity, lensometery, refraction, tonometry, visual fields testing, pupil assessment.
- Perform diagnostic testing, OCT, Fundus Photos, Fluorescein Angiography, B Scans, HVF.
- Assist provider with laser and injection procedures.
- Clarify pre-op and post-op instructions with patients.
- Maintain practice standards of sterile technique and infection control.
- Process pharmacy requests, patient phone calls, and provider messages appropriately.
Must be friendly and enjoy working with people. Must be a quick starter, able to work independently, and willing to work with various sub-specialties in a fast-paced environment.
Salary will be determined, based on current skills and experience.
References will be contacted and a background check performed.