Ophthalmic Assistant/Technician, COA or COT preferred
Multiple Health Insurance Plans to choose from
High School diploma or equivalent
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Demonstrated, advanced comprehension of the ophthalmic assistant skills as outlined by the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology (JCAHPO).
2. Basic understanding of optics and the ability to perform refractometry.
3. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Empathetic personality with concern for patients' needs.
5. Strong organization with attention to detail.
6. Ability to work as a team member.
7. Demonstrated comprehension of the principles of optics and refraction.
8. Demonstrated ability to perform comprehensive work ups.
9. Demonstrated computer literacy.