Have you ever dreamed of a career in healthcare? Are you a Veterinary Tech or a Pharmacy Tech seeking a new opportunity in the medical field? We have opportunities for bright and talented people to work on the leading edge of medical technology and patient care.
Earn as you learn…
We train bright, new talent who have an outstanding presence to become ophthalmic medical technicians.
As a technician with St. Luke’s, you will be part of our world renowned medical team using state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality care to our patients. You will be the first person who sees our patients, completing visual field testing and various diagnostic testing.
“Excellence…with love” is a mission statement we adhere to in every aspect of our care giving, from the moment a patient walks through our doors to the follow-up care they receive. We are committed to helping our patients attain overall wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
Why work at St. Luke’s?
St. Luke’s is a legendary ophthalmic practice with five locations in the Gulf Coast region of Florida and one in The Villages. The St. Luke’s name is known not only for excellence in cataract surgery results and patient care but also for career opportunities and growth in the communities we serve. Our offices are found in places where many people vacation, so if you’re seeking a position with a Florida lifestyle where you have the chance to learn new skills every day and get to work alongside some of the best doctors and support staff in the world, you’ve come to the right place!
What do we look for?
- Candidates with a strong customer service focus
- A desire for growth in a successful medical practice
- Career minded individuals looking for a plan for longevity
- Full-time opportunity; Monday – Friday 7am – 5pm and some Saturday mornings 8am – 12pm
- 6-week training program will be in Tarpon Springs. Once training is completed, the employee will be assigned to one of our offices based on availability and need.
The Benefits of working for St. Luke’s
- Paid training and the chance to work with and learn from excellent doctors and staff
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401(k) with Employer Match, Paid Time Off, and Holiday Pay
- Opportunity to build a career with a longstanding, reputable organization
- Leadership and Career Advancement opportunities
- Advancement to paid ophthalmology certifications (COA, COT, COMT)
- See more benefits at http://www.stlukeseye.com/careers/benefits/
We hire Non-Smokers only
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace
We participate in the E-Verify Program