We have a full time opening for a highly motivated individual to support our patient care team in all three of our North Metro locations.
Do you have a desire to join a team that is passionate about preserving and enhancing vision throughout life? If so our optometric practice is currently accepting applications for a trustworthy team-oriented individual who loves variety in their career. Our team is based on caring for the eye health and vision needs for the people in the communities we are located. We provide quality ocular health evaluations along with prescribing glasses and contacts. Optometric / Medical Assistant experience is a definite plus.
- Scheduling Patients
- Vision/Medical Insurance Verification
- Patient Payments
- Performing eye testing on patients
- Working with Electronic Medical Records
- Complying with HIPAA privacy standards
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance
- A comprehensive benefits program which includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision benefits, PTO, 401K with company contributions, group life and disability insurance available.
- Professional development and training opportunities