Encore Vision, Inc. is actively seeking several highly motivated Independent multi-line representatives to sell our eyewear and laboratory services. We are looking for dynamic individuals with an established account base in various territories. This is a great opportunity for those independents that wish to increase their revenue with their current customers.
Encore was established in 2003 as a frame wholesaler and designer of our own eyewear lines. Our goal is to differentiate our collections and bring fresh unique product to our customers. In 2006 we added a full-service lens laboratory to offer complete frame and lens packaging for one-stop shopping convenience. The laboratory has continued to innovate and grow with the industry by adding digital free-form technology to our lens offerings. The addition of this technology allows us to offer the highest quality lenses on the market at competitive pricing.
· Contact established and new customers to grow revenue
· Expand market penetration by acquiring new accounts
· Train new accounts regarding Encore eyewear, lens options and remote order entry
· Check in with accounts and make sure they are happy with the service, and that they have the materials necessary to sell Encore’s products
· Inform customer base of new and upcoming promotions
· Visit and service accounts to make sure they have current product offerings. (visit frequency to be determined)
· Conduct a yearly inventory if customer has a frame consignment
· Attend trade shows and events if requested
· Adhere to company policies regarding our product, service, and warranties
· Advise on the competitive position of Encore in the marketplace, and provide recommendations on product opportunities
Ideal Experience and Characteristics
· Demonstrated sales experience
· Optical Frame and Lens knowledge (3+ Years)
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Must reside in the respective territory
· Dress in a professional business attire
If interested, please contact us with your resume, cover letter, and current territory coverage.
Strong need for Multi-line reps in Alaska, California, Oklahoma, Texas, Colorado, North and South Dakota.