• Follow established protocols for managing medical records through the normal office flow.
• Complies with all laws and regulations for the release of confidential patient records.
• Must be willing to stand, bend, step up and kneel for extended periods of time.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Full time Monday - Friday
We proudly offer: Paid time off and holiday pay, medical and dental insurance, 401(k), life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account, and additional types of supplemental insurance plans.
Please submit your resume here.