6 OD practice in Seattle is looking for an Optician Supervisor to add to their team!
Seattle is booming with economic growth and development. It is one the fastest growing cities in the US and it's unique location situated between the ocean and mountains create stunning beauty and lots of opportunities for both urban adventures and outdoor exploration.
This practice has been one of the premier eye care clinics in Seattle for nearly 70 years because put their patients' needs first. The practice focuses on making a difference in patients' lives by helping each one see their very best. They do this by providing the highest quality eye examinations using the most advanced medical and vision technology available. And by offering the most innovative and customized eye wear solutions in a compassionate and caring environment. This practice has a team who likes to have fun working together to create a customer service oriented, patient focused environment.
The practice is a warm and inviting place where they have a diverse team of people working together in a fast paced environment to provide ethical, caring, personalized service to patients. The people who work there are loyal people who care about each other and their patients.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service and education to patients
- Ability to create a fun, educational, professional and customer-focused environment.
- Fulfill all the duties expected of a qualified and experienced optician
- Provide training and develop a strong team of knowledgeable and service-focused opticians that provide the highest quality products to our patients
- Ensure employee compliance with all policies and procedures
- Drive profitable sales through utilizing our Vision Source buying power as well as our vendor volume discounts
- Manage payroll cost effectively, in accordance with RVS standards
- Oversee our frame purchasing ensuring our variety is comprehensive in all areas.
- Oversee Ophthalmic lens dispensing habits and provide education for employees to keep them knowledgeable on the newest technologies in lens products
- Work with the administrator to provide the partner doctors data showing annual optical sales growth in conjunction tight control on COGS
- Present and collaborate with the administrator on creative solutions to issues/opportunities to grow the business.
- Ability to multi-task, delegate and to manage priorities through adaptability and willingness to take calculated risks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good working knowledge of how to use social media to consistently market our brand
- Work with administrator to promote practices involvement in our community.
They provide a highly competitive compensation and benefits package with a salary (DOE), opportunity for bonus, medical, dental, 401K with match, and more!
Apply now to be considered!