Optical Effects Vision Center bustling private practice looking for skilled optician join our team and manage our onsite finishing lab. Someone who takes pride in their work, and who will go the extra mile to ensure patient satisfaction and success in the work place. If you are knowledgeable of lenses and have a clear understanding of most vision insurances and are able to understand lab statements and manage cost of goods, please forward us your resume.
Summary of Lab Management:
- Ensuring that all orders are received correctly in a timely manner
- Some edging of lenses
- Inspection of finished eyewear
- Contacting patients upon arrival of eyewear or of any delays
- Dispensing of eyewear
- Repairs and adjustments
- Ordering lenses correlating to individual’s Vision benefits
- Ordering of Lab supplies
- Willingness to cover other positions as needed including but not limited to front desk reception.
- Sales including the ability to convey to the patient lens materials and insurance benefits while communicating effectively with patients.
**Computer skills are mandatory as we are a paperless office.**
- You must be able to toggle between different programs fluidly.
- Experience with OfficeMate and Eyefinity EHR is preferred.
- We are a VSP Premier Provider; a clear understanding of VSP is a necessity.
- We use HOYA Vision labs as our main lens manufacturer.
Competitive salary based on experience
Medical insurance with 50% employer coverage
Simple IRA (with employer match)
Starting 2 weeks paid PTO
We value a work life balance; our practice is open four days one week and five days the next. Every other weekend is a three day weekend!
Optical Effects Vision Center is conveniently located in the Silverado Ranch area near Henderson. We have been selling name brand eyewear, sunglasses, and designer frames for over 15 years. We are a very well established optical shop that offers long term employment and job security. Our office has 10 schools within a two mile radius, so we cater to younger families. We pride ourselves in our ability to work as a team and make our patients feel comfortable, welcome and well taken care of.
Candidates may be ask to perform a working interview to test skill and knowledge. Please allow atleast 2 hours for interview.