The DAC Edge™ ECP Inside Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining customer relationships with new and existing eye care professionals (ECPs). This position requires an individual with exceptional telephone etiquette and a strong commitment to customer service and optical product technical knowledge.
- Effectively utilize and leverage all marketing and sales promotions to promote DAC Edge™
- Drive sales growth in finishing equipment and associated consumables.
- Responsible for securing new customers from outbound phone call activities while handling inbound inquiries from general marketing or lead generation.
- Use a professional, consultative service approach with ECPs to establish trusting business relationships.
- Effectively utilizes and leverage all marketing and sales promotions to promote DAC Edge™ and grow sales.
- Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales experience.
- Telemarketing experience helpful.
- Work independently.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Advanced data entry skills.
- Advanced skills in all standard Microsoft Office programs – especially Excel.
- Accuracy and detail oriented.