St. Luke’s Cataract and Laser Institute in Tarpon Springs, FL is recruiting for a Human Resources Manager. The HR Manager is the operational leader of the HR function, with hands-on responsibility for all aspects of HR service delivery. The Manager is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the company mission and vision. This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic leader to join our well-established and well-regarded medical practice.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing recruiting, staffing, retention, training, compensation planning, performance management, talent development, succession and organizational design strategies
- Advising on compensation and benefits matters
- Managing St. Luke’s relationship with labor counsel
- Overseeing employee relations practices, including investigations
- Directing and developing effective recruitment strategies
- Ensure strong employee communication programs
- Ensure compliance with HR policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Developing, interpreting and updating policies
- Providing leadership related to performance management and career development
- Initiating, planning, and executing employee engagement programs
- Partnering with leadership team members on collaborative staff initiatives
- Oversee, manage, and develop HR team, including hiring, training, evaluation, and motivation
- Providing leadership and direction to the volunteer program
The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker with a minimum of 5 years of related experience in a corporate environment. Must be service-focused and have the ability to relate, integrate, and align priorities in a diverse environment. A Bachelor’s Degree is required, a Master’s Degree in Human Resources and HR certification (SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP, or SHRM-CP) are preferred.
This world renown, multi-specialty ophthalmology institute has over 350 employees with headquarters located in the sunny Tampa Bay, Florida area. St. Luke’s, a true pioneer in the development of cataract lens implants, delivers on a long-standing reputation for excellence and outstanding patient care.
In addition to one of the largest ophthalmic practices in North America, our service lines also include plastic surgery, aesthetic skin care, and hearing services.
Our home office is located on the beautiful Suncoast of Tarpon Springs, with additional Florida locations in Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Clearwater and The Villages.
The position offers a full benefits package including medical/dental/life/LTD insurance and a 401(k) plan.
To learn more about our practice please visit our website at: www.StLukesEye.com