WE ARE GROWING!
Our Practice is looking for a dedicated Doctor of Optometry with strong diagnostic skills and a passion for delivering patient-centered primary eye care.
2017 Graduates welcome to apply. Moving packages available.
Our offices have fully trained staff, including technicians, to assist you in delivering quality eye car that include fully trained staff. This includes technicians, to assist you in delivering quality eye care, the technicians will gather the patient’s health and ocular history, along with pretesting, including auto refraction and K’s, tonometry, visual fields, acuities, stereopsis, color vision, and binocularity.
The employment offering will provide you the ability to concentrate on primary patient care. We do all coding and billing, trial and contact lens ordering, training and dispensing. Recall programs are done automatically and appointments are booked and confirmed.
Our Doctors enjoy:
- Generous, guaranteed base salary, bonus plans
- Full benefit packages
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Matching
- Paid Time Off First Year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Continuing Education Hours Provided
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Ability to Focus on Patient Care
- Efficient Patient flow with State of the Art Equipment
- No billing, coding, booking or staff management
- Yearly salary increases
Please contact me for more information on this or learning more about joining our committed, passionate, and highly skilled team.
218-73-14120 Evening calls are welcom