Orange County Retina Medical Group
Our company is looking for a professional Front Office Recepitionist. You will be asked to perform a range of duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, interactions with patients.
Your central goal is to provide our patients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills. You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Greet patients and provide them with superb customer service.
- Answering inbound and making out bound phone calls.
- Patient data entry.
- Verifying patient insurance eligibilites.
- Scheduling patient appointments.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies.
- High school diploma or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.