The candidate selected for this position will help to develop a center of excellence for a state-of-the-art ophthalmology practice within extremely busy optical retailer.
We are seeking Part time/ Full time individuals with front desk experience eager to work with an innovative professional company that is involved in providing patients with remote refractions and eye health exams via tele-ophthalmology. Experience is preferred, but not required.
Candidate must have an upbeat positive personality, is articulate, maintain excellent customer service and multi-tasking skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to grow in an evolving professional services company, and support of new cutting edge ophthalmic technology. We want you to grow with us.
Position is located in San Francisco California.
Preferred, but not Required Duties of Front Desk Receptionist:
- Patient registration and intake via EMR
- Patient scheduling and coordination
- Perform preliminary screening tests
- A minimum of 1years’ experience as Front Desk Receptionist.
- Basic office equipment and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interest in quality improvement
- Bi-lingual a plus, but not required
- Flexibility to work weekends
What We Offer (FTE):
2 weeks’ vacation accrued during the first year of employment.
5 sick/personal days
Health benefits with company contribution for single coverage
401KAmeriflex FSAAnnual pair of eyeglasses with exam