Hutto Family Eye Care is seeking an organized, motivated and service-driven professional to join our team-oriented, successful and growing practice here in Hutto. Actively involved and supportive of the Hutto community, Hutto Family Eye Care has a strong reputation and relationship with the residents of Hutto and its surrounding communities.
- Competitive Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time-Off including Vacation and Sick-Time
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Benefits for both Employees and Family Members
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Employer Contributions
- Great Office & Team atmosphere
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Welcoming and greeting patients
- Answering Phones
- Scheduling and Confirmation of Appointments
- Verification of Vision Insurance Benefits
- Basic (Entry-Level) Claim Filing
- Entering & Reconciliation of Insurance Checks
To be considered, you need to have:
- Great Communication Skills
- A customer service driven personality
- Quick learning capabilities
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Clerical Efficiency
- Multitasking Capabilities
Some medical or clerical experience is preferred, but qualified candidates are also encouraged to apply.
The position is full time Monday through Friday. No weekend hours.
Are you ready to join our team?
*Submit application in PDF format.
*Do not call to check the status of an employment application, we do not give out status updates. If you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly by the manager hiring for that position.