• Follow established protocols for checking patients in/out and posting office visits
• Helps to answer phones and properly greets, registers, and schedules appointments.
• Must be willing to travel to outer office as needed.
• Works closely with team members to ensure all job duties are completed efficiently and effectively every day.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please submit resume along with salary requirements through Local Eye Site or via fax at 281-977-8888.